Enzymeceutical™ Peeling Pads (Case)
- Natural, non-irritating, pore refining peeling pads for all skin types
- Key Ingredients: Peptides, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba, Green Tea
Pore-refining peeling pads with Green tea, Salicylic Acid, and Peptides work synergistically to brighten the skin. The result is smooth, hydrated, and revitalized skin with a natural glow.
Features & Benefits:
- Exfoliate: Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid are balanced with Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract for a smooth, gentle exfoliation.
- Hydrate, Revitalize, & Reverse: Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, in synergy with Phosphatidylcholine, Alpha Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-5 increase cell metabolism and hydration. The combination helps to reverse the appearance of pigmentation.
- Convenience: Gentle and convenient application with strong but soft natural fiber pads.
After cleansing, wipe the pad softly over your face, neck, and décolleté with gentle pressure. Rinse with warm water and apply your favorite Doctor D. Schwab hydrating serum & moisturizer. For sensitive skin, use 2-3 times per week. Normal & acneic skin types can use it up to once a day. Follow with sunscreen if using during the day.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denatured, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Alpha Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-5, Salicylic Acid, Phosphatidylcholine, Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract, Glycerine, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phytate